On Santa Monica Boulevard in Hollywood long ago, a little square building was home to ERNA Chocolates, named for the late wife of the owner, Naftali Blumenau. Mr. Blumenau and his lady companion made the best chocolates ever. I went and bought some pretty often. Read More
- Margaret Thornhill, clarinetist
- Sophia Gilmson, pianist
- David Hattner, conductor
- John Phillips Harpsichords
- Music Animation Machine
- Gerald Jay Sussman, scientist
- David Boyk, historian
- Richard Grayson, improviser
- Pamela Blanc, Alexander teacher
- Paul Lockhart, math teacher
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, 'Flow'
- Annie Hayden tunes grands.
- Shirley Kirsten blogs and teaches.
- Lincoln Mayorga, pianist nonpareil
- The Mastering Lab & Doug Sax
- Siegfried Linkwitz, speaker designer-philosopher
- Don North, audio designer
- Bruce Bartlett, engineer-author
- David Andersen, pianos