The Curmudgeon curmunicates, “When I was still posting to that teachers’ group, somebody asked, ‘Why are the ‘Pathétique’ and ‘Moonlight’ so hard to teach?’ And I answered, ‘Because so few students are ready to learn them!’ Read More
- Margaret Thornhill, clarinetist
- Sophia Gilmson, pianist
- David Hattner, conductor
- John Phillips Harpsichords
- Music Animation Machine
- Gerald Jay Sussman, scientist
- David Boyk, historian
- Richard Grayson, improviser
- Pamela Blanc, Alexander teacher
- Paul Lockhart, math teacher
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, 'Flow'
- Annie Hayden tunes grands.
- Shirley Kirsten blogs and teaches.
- Lincoln Mayorga, pianist nonpareil
- The Mastering Lab & Doug Sax
- Siegfried Linkwitz, speaker designer-philosopher
- Don North, audio designer
- Bruce Bartlett, engineer-author
- David Andersen, pianos