In practicing, if we come up short in a jump—playing an octave and a seventh when it should be two octaves—we try to correct by Read More
- Margaret Thornhill, clarinetist
- Sophia Gilmson, pianist
- David Hattner, conductor
- John Phillips Harpsichords
- Music Animation Machine
- Gerald Jay Sussman, scientist
- David Boyk, historian
- Richard Grayson, improviser
- Pamela Blanc, Alexander teacher
- Paul Lockhart, math teacher
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, 'Flow'
- Annie Hayden tunes grands.
- Shirley Kirsten blogs and teaches.
- Lincoln Mayorga, pianist nonpareil
- The Mastering Lab & Doug Sax
- Siegfried Linkwitz, speaker designer-philosopher
- Don North, audio designer